COLOSTRUM Serum produced by 100% organic farms 125 ml
Many In Stock
Degreased Protein Reduced Colostrum Serum 125 ml
Unflavored Colostrum Serum produced by 100% organic Alpine bio farms, certified to ISO 9001, the highest quality grass-fed cattle, who are free to graze wonderful herb rich meadows and pasture. It is cold-processed, sterile-filtered.
Glass Bottle Size: 125 ml
Ingredients: Cow Colostrum Serum, Degreased protein reduced.
Recommended Intake: 1 or 2 tablespoons daily.
Can be mixed with a cold drink.
Storage: In a cool and dry place.
After Opening: Bottle to be kept in the refrigerator once opened. Consume within 2 weeks of opening.
Please Note: Liquid Colostrum is a natural product and the colour may vary from batch to batch.
Free From: Free of sugar, soy, wheat, gluten, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavourings, colourings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
DID YOU KNOW?
Colostrum is the vital first milk a cow gives to her newborn calves within the first 48 hours of feeding, rich in antibodies, vitamins and immunoglobulins. A mother cow is producing approximately 10-15 litres of colostrum per day, and the baby needs about 4-6 litres.
Colostrum has many health benefits for immune function, the digestive system and gastrointestinal health.
- Stimulates and regulates the immune system
- Secures the general energy provision
- Stimulating, particularly during extraordinary physical stress
- Stabilizes during chemo-and radiation therapies
- Preserves and increases the physical and mental fitness
- Soothing for stomach and bowels
- High-purity Colostrum-Serum
- Cleaned, degreased and de-caseinated, therefore optimally usable
- Production below 40°C (preservation of active agents/bioactivity)
Cold sterile filtrated according to pharmaceutical standards, therefore free of preservatives
It contains more than 80 nutritional and vital minerals in a natural recipe, turning colostrum into a unique food for the body.
Colostrum contains natural growth factors like GH, IGF-1, IGF-2- TGF-ß, TGF-A, FGF, GnRH, NgF, EGF.